Akaev Serikbay (1880 – 1937)

Akaev Serikbay Dzhumagulovich was born in the village number 5 of Ak-Mechet uyezd  of the Syrdarya oblast in 1880.

From 1917 to February 1918 he worked in the government of the Turkestan autonomy. After the defeat of “autonomy” he  disappeared in Ferghana, then he moved to Semipalatinsk.

In different years he held the posts of the manager of the affairs of the Western branch of Alash-Orda, a manager of the affairs of Alash Orda, a administrator of the Karkaralin uyezd of the Semipalatinsk oblast  of the Provisional Siberian Government – the government of A. Kolchak, a head of the Kyrgyz (non-Russian) department of the administration of the Semipalatinsk gubernia committee. In 1920 he became a member of the collegium of the People’s Commissariat of Justice of the Karkaralinsk Autonomous District (KAO). In the same year he began working as a head in the Main Committee on Labor Obligations of the of the Karkaralinsk Autonomous District.

In the years 1921-1922 he served as deputy chairman of the board of the Industrial Bureau of the Supreme Soviet of the National Economy (SSNE) of the RSFSR (The Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republicfor) on the Karkaralinsk Autonomous District.   In the same period he becomes a member of the Kazakh Industrial Bureau .

In the 1925 year , he became a candidate for membership in the board of the Kazakh State Trade organization , a board member of the Kazakh State Trade organization .  In 1926  he was a manager of the affairs of the Central Election Committee (CEC) and the Soviet of People’s Commissars , a temporary deputy chairman of the Construction Bureau of the Kazakh SSR.

In the 1928 year, he was convicted, but soon was amnestied.

In the 1930 year, he became a member of the Collegium of lawyers of the city of Kzyl-Orda. He was a legal adviser at the office of Kazakh Forest Organization of  Kzyl-Orda .

On September 14 of the 1930 year, he was charged with case of M. Tynyshpayev under articles 58-7, 58-11 and 59 by an order of the Eastern Department of the United State Political Administration (OGPU) of the USSR for the KASSR of Popov. However, on October 29 of the 1931year, the investigation into his case was terminated due to insufficient evidence collected.

In 1937 he became a member of the Collegium of lawyers  of Alma-Ata.

On October 8 of the 1937year,he  was arrested by the NKVD (People’s Commissariat of Internal Affairs of the USSR)  in the Alma-Ata oblast.  On November 21 of the 1937 year he was convicted. The charges were brought to him in accordance with articles 58-2, 58-11 of the Criminal Code of the RSFSR, and then he shot.

On April 27, 1957 he was rehabilitated for lack corpus delicti by Alma-Ata Regional Court.